1) Stamped the Small Sketched Lady and Large Eiffel Tower images with Adirondack Archival ink in Jet Black
2) Each image was masked with Pebeo Drawing Gum.
3) Using a torn piece of paper the sky was added using Clarity Stencil Brushes and Distress Ink in Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade and Festive Berries.
4) The land was coloured using the same stencil brush technique using Old Paper and Peeled Paint, ensuring darker patches were under the stamped images allowing them to be grounded.
5) The horizontal lines were highlighted by freehand doodle lines using a fine line pen.
6) The drawing gum was rubbed off and the images were coloured using distress inks (Festive Berries, Tattered Rose and Wild Honey).
7) "Summer in Paris" was stamped using the Letterbox stamps.