Sunday 14 August 2016

Bullet Journal: Journal with Purpose Six Week Challenge - Week 2

So just as I was finishing Week 1 the lovely Helen was putting up Week 2 of her Journal with Purpose Six week challenge.

I found week 2 very difficult - describing where you are now. I decided I would be more honest with myself if I kept this one personal, so sorry for all the blanked out bits folks. 


The most challenging thing for me was actually writing where I am now rather than writing what I should be doing to improve things. I might actually come back to this at regular intervals (every two months?) and repeat the process. Sometimes it hard to measure where you are going when you don't note where you have been.

I'm looking forward to where we go this Friday. 

Stay Crafty,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment