Monday 1 August 2016

Canvas - Dream

I really enjoyed making my Paris Mini Canvas so I thought I would try another one and after playing with my Adirondack Alcohol Inks for my previous Art Journal page I thought I would use them too!

I put a layer of the Adirondack Alcohol Blending Solution on to the canvas and then dropped spots of ink and allowed them to merge. I used Wild Plum, Stream and Denim.


After the inks were dry I used the Clarity Stamps Dreamcatcher Stencil and texture paste to add the dreamcatcher image.


Once this had dried I highlighted the dreamcatcher with Green Gold Gilding wax before addingthe word "Dream" from the Clarity Stamps set  Word Chain 5 in gold Encore Ultimate Metallic Ink.



I decided the word Dream did not stand out enough so I went round the stamping with a white gel pen to help it pop.







I think this is possibly one of my most favourite things I have made!

Stay Crafty!
Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment